Status: Available for adoption
Breed: German Shepherd
Age: 8 months old
Weight: +25 kg
Veterinary care: Spayed, Vaccinated, Dewormed.
Likes: Runs, toys, playing, loves walks and food. She loves training too!
Dislikes: Car rides, loud noises.
Tesla is one of those dogs who makes you smile from the inside out. Aside from being breathtakingly beautiful, she has an extremely unique character. She is also a nice dog to walk with. We have been working on her leash manners since the first day Tesla has been with us. Our residence has a pack of balanced dogs, who test her regularly and help her to manage her emotions as Tesla can be impulsive around other dogs. This little girl is crate trained, potty trained, great to take out in public to pet-friendly stores, good with strangers, but she constantly needs redirections in new situations because of her emotional character. Tesla is looking for a home where structure is the only option, regular routine and lots of love.
Tesla has unlimited potential to be the perfect family dog. She is fine around children, however we think that she should go at a family with no children or young adults. This is a dog that can make anyone happy, but with the right match, she could really complete a family and make a house a home!
Her food and toy drive makes her a great candidate for an amazing obedient dog that you can even practice obedience sports in expert levels. She is still very young to learn and what is amazing is that Tesla focuses very quickly on positive reinforcement.
A few interesting facts:
- I would do best in a structured and active pet home, familiar with dogs and without children.
- I would be a perfect walking, hiking or running companion and would love to be the center of your attention!
- I am a puppy, and I play like one. This makes humans laugh!
- Us German Shepherds are a working breed, so I have a very high energy level. This mean I do require daily exercises and challenges.
- When I trust you I love to look in your eyes while you massage my face.
- I am afraid of loud noises in the city, like cars and when they pass by, I would need someone to redirect me.
- I have no separation anxiety, so when I am left alone, I would love to sleep in my crate.
- No one has tested me with cats, but I believe I can befriend any cat.
- I await very excitedly my flight to an adopting family to the USA or anywhere else.